In the process of urbanization, the rural areas gradually become a kind of accessory from the supply side of resources, and the generation of left-behind children is a vivid footnote of the status of such “accessories”. Under the difficulty of maintaining the original urban-rural relationship, it is time to construct a new type of urban-rural relationships, such as allowing the “urban back to the countryside” to be more fully embodied. In this kind of feedback, the first priority should be to focus on the “person”, and left-behind children are the top priority. In the context of macroeconomic problems that are difficult to solve at one time, such “going to do” seems complicated, but in the end, it is only the “conscience of development”, that is, whether the development of “human” is in the priority position of the development sequence.
As a problem that has always existed in Chinese society, left-behind children are now attracting more and more attention from society. Left-behind children generally refer to foster care, and the latest investigation by the Ministry of Civil Affairs, the ancestral (outside) parents accompany 89.3%. These old people are old and debilitated, and their educational level is not high. In many places, one person has to raise a number of grandchildren, and the material and spiritual wealth is extremely scarce, which has led to frequent problems of left-behind children in recent years. This phenomenon has also caused extensive discussions in various sectors of society.
At the community level, village cadres have not taken any measures for left-behind children’s education. Even when talking about the “left-behind children education problem” during interviews, some village cadres still did not think this was a “problem”. Moreover, it is believed that parents go out to work as their own family. After the parents go out, they naturally have to arrange their children. “Even some villagers believe that a large number of left-behind children is the trend of the future. When most of the students are left-behind children, they are the mainstream of the student group, and the current so-called problems will not be a problem in the future. That is to say, village cadres and villagers have no concept of left-behind children’s education at all, let alone any concrete measures are taken, and even blindly optimistic about the problem of left-behind children. As for other social groups and organizations, although they are aware of the importance of left-behind children’s education, they do not have much help for left-behind children because they are far from the actual life of left-behind children or their own powers and abilities.
It can be seen that although the current education on left-behind children has aroused widespread concern in society. However, in their actual living environment, no matter whether it is the county or township government or the community, or other social groups or organizations, the specific measures taken are less. Because of this, from the surveyed situation, the majority of rural left-behind children’s psychological barriers and misconduct can find reasons for their real-life environment differences, contradictions and conflicts. Therefore, to ensure that rural left-behind children receive education fairly, they must mobilize all aspects of society to implement joint management. Specifically:
- Local governments at all levels have a responsibility to create a healthy environment for left-behind children to grow up healthily.Relevant departments should actively take measures to actively formulate and implement work plans and programs for caring for left-behind children. It is necessary to speed up the improvement of rural infrastructure construction, improve the investment environment of small towns, increasing the employment opportunities of rural surplus labor in the vicinity of the family, so that they can work in towns and villages, thus shortening the cycle of migrant workers going home. In addition, in view of the current shortage of funds, loss of staff and poor teaching facilities in rural schools, the government should increase investment in education in rural communities and formulate and implement corresponding policies and measures. Fundamentally helping schools to get out of the current difficulties, only in this way can school really pay attention to the education of left-behind children.
- In places where there are more migrant workers in cities, we should actively encourage social forces to open various care centers and boarding houses to provide different learning, care and boarding conditions for left-behind children with different needs.For the forms of private custody such as “agent parents” and “nursing centers” that appear in some places, the state should formulate corresponding policies, clarify their responsibilities, and regulate their behavior.
- The government’s public security, culture, news, publishing, and other functional departments should earnestly perform their duties and share responsibility for the education and protection of left-behind children with the school.At present, it is necessary to strengthen the cultural construction of rural towns and villages, vigorously rectify the surrounding environment of the campus, crack down on illegal Internet cafes, eradicate the poisoning of children with various mental pollutions, and let rural primary and middle school students receive education and edification in a good environment.
- Actively organize “Young Volunteers”and college students to participate in the education of left-behind children in rural areas, and provide education and living support for left-behind children in various forms. At the same time, we should strengthen social caring, give full play to the role of the “Changing Work Committee” and the “Five Old People”, organizing cadres, social enthusiasts and left-behind children to pair up, so that loving and responsible adults can play to a certain extent. The role of parents leads them to grow.
- While fully mobilizing all aspects of society to help rural left-behind children grow up healthily, local party committees and governments at all levels, especially township party committees and governments, village party branches and village committees, should take care of left-behind children as a legitimate right to protect migrant workers. To speed up local economic development and build a harmonious society to catch a big deal.Leading cadres should always go to the left-behind children’s home to have a look, ask if there is no shortage of rice, oil, salt. In addition, relevant government departments should guide and educate rural parents who are working in cities, strengthen the family education concept of migrant workers’ parents, and let migrant parents learn to communicate with children, communicate and educate children in the right way, and give parents a unique education for their children. Function to guide children to grow up healthily.